Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Moses Chan Let it Go Already


Moses Chan attended to an event yesterday. Asked whether he knows Ivana Wong replaced Bernice Liu as the new spokesperson of certain product, Moses was being very gentleman: "I didn't pay attention. I'm only doing my own things in low-profile. Actually they changed every once in a while, maybe it just happened to be in this sensitive period." It's said the company doesn't like Bernice' bad image that's why they switched to Ivana. Moses expressed: "The incident passed already. Hope everyone can give her some space, and look at her work and the good side of her."

Asked whether he let it go already, Moses said: "I already let it go this new year. Amitabha." It's said Bernice went low-profile on her relationship with new beau in order to gain back her image, he said: "I don't gossip other people's things. (Worry Bernice might be like Isabella Leong, broken Cinderella dream?) I don't know what to say."

Source: Mingpao / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More