Saturday, March 19, 2011

Fala Chen New Look For New Drama


Maggie Cheung and Jessica Hsuan cut their hair short to play a police woman, now it's Fala Chen's turn.

The TVB actress will lead new drama along with Michael Tse in <潛行狙擊>. Playing a madam this time, she has to cut her hair short in order to fit the role well. She attended to an event with her new look today and expressed she just cut it.

"Even my boyfriend hasn't seen this new look," she said. "I miss my long hair though. It's my first time appearing in short hair since I stepped into the showbiz."

There are reports saying she indirectly admitted she and boyfriend are married, Fala said she won't reply to these reports anymore.

"I don't want my personal life to be the focus."

By: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment / Photos: Ming1962

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More