Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sharon Chan Back to Work in Good Health


Sharon Chan is ready to roll again.

Diagnosed with lymphadenitis last year, the actress has been resting most of her time. Yesterday she attended to an event in Macau with colleagues Joe Ma and Edwin Siu, etc. Appeared in a red tube dress, she seemed to be in good spirits, and disclosed her current condition.

"I'm getting better and better," said Sharon. "I did got thinner. So now I'm asking my friends to dine out with me so I can gain some weight!"

The TVB artist expressed she now understands the importance of health, and will pay more attention to her diet and rest more. She won't film any dramas at the moment, but hoping to do more jobs as a host.

Source: Oriental Daily / By: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More