Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Niki Chow Wants to Be Female Raymond Lam


Niki Chow and Raymond Wong attended to the blessing ceremony of their drama <我的如意狼君>. First time acting in a pre-modern drama, Niki feels fresh and already sees producer Lee Tim Sing as her lucky man. Everyone wishes Niki finds her ideal Mr. Right soon, and she said: "I can't wait myself. Let's see if I can find one after I finish filming this drama."

Niki's contract with BMA is over, asked whether she considers signing TVB as her management company, she said: "I can think about it. I want to be the female version of Raymond Lam, developing my career in the music, movie, and TV industry. It's great!"

Co-star Raymond Wong will have relationships with three women in the drama: Niki, Elaine Yiu, and Katy Kung; so it's hard to avoid intimate scenes. He said he bought a new camera and ready to take pics of his baby to be born soon.

As for when will his wife give birth, Raymond continues to keep it a mystery: "Almost, maybe I would leave during filming. I want to record the moment when I cut the umbilical cord."

Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More