Friday, February 4, 2011

Jam Hsiao's Voice Cracks While Singing on CNY Gala


Not a good night for Jam Hsiao on Wednesday.

The Taiwanese singer was invited to perform at CCTV New Year Gala along with singers Khalil Fong and Li Jian. He was the last to perform, singing his well-known song "Collection." However, his voice cracked already when he sang the first line. His voice cracked several times while performing to over one billion Chinese people.

Known for his clear and resounding voice, the singer's performance that night was affected by a bad cold. In fact, he flied to Beijing last month to rehearse, and got sick from the local weather already.

After his 'memorable' performance, Jam expressed his helplessness on Sina Weibo.

"I've tried my best. Thanks to all staff from CCTV, my colleagues, and everyone who anticipated my performance on stage. I really did tried my best."

Source: Apple Daily / By: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

[Kay says: I was watching the show live, and was very surprised to see Jam cracked his voice. But now I know he's sick, understandable.]

The Performance:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More