Monday, January 3, 2011

Wayne Lai Lets Ron Ng Handle Rumors


Wayne Lai, Ron Ng, and Kate Tsui, etc attended to the costume fitting of "Forensic Heroes III." Female lead Charmaine Sheh was absent from the event. First time collaborating with Charmaine, Wayne said: "Can't wait. It's hard to collaborate with Charmaine in the same drama. (Afraid of rumors?) I'll let Ron handle it! I don't have experience in this field, he's good at it!"

Ron immediately shout "don't do this to me!" when he heard Wayne said that. He even passed this "job" to Edwin Siu and Aimee Chan. Once had rumors with Charmaine and Kate, he once again denied having a romantic relationship with the two and stressed he bought the watch with his on money [it was rumored Charmaine bought a watch for Ron as a gift]. When he was taking photos with his other rumored girlfriend Kate, the two did not seem to be embarrassed at all. Kate is prepared to face rumors again: "If I can choose, of course I hope there won't be rumors! I'll do my part well and won't think too much."

Source: ON.CC / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More