Thursday, January 20, 2011

Raymond Lam Refuses to Endorse Underwear


Raymond Lam is endorsing for a suit brand, earning a 7-digit pay. He disclosed he has trouble finding a suit that fits him. Now he can be measured before making a perfect suit. Wearing a right size and saving money, it is like one stone shooting two birds for him.

It is a trend for artists to endorse underwear, but Raymond is not interested. He said: "A brand I like said they can sponsor me, but I rather buy it on my own!" What if a brand invite him to endorse with a very appealing pay? He said: "Then we have to see how appealing it is!"

Many male artists abroad are shooting female product ads, Raymond said: "Actually I can accept that, depends on the ad's creativity." Asked it was rumored his girl cousin is joining TVB with his help, he said: "She's already a half on-screen artist since she participates in HKREP. But I don't want to talk about things related to my family."

Source: Oriental Daily / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More