Monday, January 3, 2011

Ayumi Hamasaki Officially Ties the Knot


Just a day after she announced getting married to boyfriend of 5 months on Twitter, Ayumi Hamasaki cannot wait any longer and finished marriage registration in Las Vegas, USA.

The Japanese pop singer and her boyfriend Manuel Schwarz arrived Las Vegas on January 1 (USA time) and held a very simple wedding in a small church at 7PM. The fashionista did not wear a wedding gown, only in a t-shirt and jeans.

After she became a 'Mrs,' Hamasaki wrote on her fans club website: "January 1, 2011, I already finished my wedding in a small American church. He [Schwarz] is the Last Angel. I'll continue to work hard. Hope everyone can continue to support me."

Source: Twitter / By: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

1 comments:

I say she will sure divorce. Too fast too soon too quick too sudden = divorce

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More