Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Miriam Yeung: I Won Lifetime Achievement Award


(Miriam Yeung and Real Ding's Wedding Part 1)

Miriam Yeung and Real Ding held their wedding last night and wedding banquet was very touching. A clip of the couple from childhood, getting to know each other, dating, and married in Las Vegas was shown first. Then couple walked in and exchanged rings on the stage. Miriam then gave a thank-you speech on stage and kept thanking friends who helped out in her wedding. She suddenly laughed and said: "How can it's like I'm at the Ultimate Song Chart Awards? Haha! It's as if I'm giving my thank-you speech after I won an award. Tonight I won the award of Lifetime Achievement. I'm more happy to win this award. Thank you my father and mother-in-law for giving me a great husband, made me found myself back...I'm married now, but that doesn't mean my parents lost a daughter, you guys gain a son. Hope my younger brother can get married soon, so our family will have two more sons and one more daughter."

Then Real's turn to say his 'declaration of love.' He said: "In the past, there are only three women who I love the most, my grandma, mom, and sister. Now I love two more women, my wife and Miriam's mommy. Mommy, I'll take care Miriam very well, and take care of you and daddy wholeheartedly."

The biggest surprise is a short clip filmed by Real himself. In the clip, he is waiting for his wife to deliver the baby. Then he puts on a tight suit to play the newborn baby and dance with a bunch of his friends. The clip successfully made his wife laughed very hard. He said: "I was being this silly and funny, just because I want to see my wife laugh. It's my lifetime happiness to have a chance to watch my beloved woman laugh. Miriam, you didn't marry a wrong husband." He then sang "Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You" and duet with Miriam in "You're the Most Precious" (你最珍贵).


Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

1 comments:

Awesome posts are written in your blog and interesting info for getting knowledge. Find everything in one online Shop festive sale, Women Fashion Clothing, New collection of Jewellery, autumn fashion show in Delhi India. Thanks For this wonderful post.it is a great moment for you to feel it.

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More