Sunday, December 12, 2010

Fala Chen Wins Award, Boyfriend Has No Reaction


Fala Chen and Steven Ma attended to the promotion event for new series "Links to Temptation." Fala expressed she has some pressure because it is her first time having a heavy role. As for she won "Best Supporting Actress" in this year's TVB Anniversary Awards, asked whether her "brother" Steven celebrated it with her, she said: "No, not even a text message. I will ask him to pay me a dinner. He was happier than I was that he ran to hug me immediately." What about boyfriend? "No, I don't think it's necessary. The award itself is already an acknowledgment and gift."

Christmas is coming and Fala has yet think of what she wants. She has not bought a gift for her boyfriend yet: "I like to buy something practical, like computer and cellphone." She expressed she wants to go to back the US to celebrate Christmas. Asked whether she would get married secretly in Miriam Yeung? She said: "I'm happy for her, not talking about this today!"

Source: Singtao / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More