Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Edison Chen Hopes Everyone Can Forget the Past


Once said he will retire from showbiz indefinitely, Edison Chen has made his comeback this year. The singer continues his fashion business and is releasing a new album soon. He expresses he first need to forgive himself, then seeks forgiveness from the society, lastly from Nicholas Tse and Cecilia Cheung.

Thanks to his girlfriend Vincy's support, Edison is able to be himself again. He said: "She's a superwoman. We've been together for more than 4 years. Although she's younger than I'm, but she has mature thoughts. I learned a lot from her. Need to thank her for many things. (Plans to get married?) I thought of it. If it was 4 years ago, I would have this impulse to do so. But now I have so many things to do. It's more important to be happy everyday."

Edison spent 8 months to gather himself back: "I need to forgive myself first. If I don't do it, others won't forgive me. (What would you do if you meet Nicholas Tse and Cecilia Cheung?) I'm prepared for it, definitely would have a chance to meet up, but will react naturally, will also talk to them, won't avoid them."

As for former girlfriend Gillian Chung still sees him as a friend, Edison said: "The incident is years ago, we've grown up. Hope everyone can forget the past!"

Source: Mingpao / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More