Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ada Choi: It's An Unexpected Pregnancy


Ada Choi's husband Max Zhang announced Ada's pregnancy recently. The 37 year old returned Hong Kong from Mainland and accepted a radio interview yesterday. She disclosed in the interview that she feels surprised about the pregnancy because they actually plan to have kids two years after marriage:

"It's a little unexpected. Our plan is to have kids two years after marriage. I still need to finish jobs that are scheduled already."

The actress does not finish filming of a Mainland series until January. Asked whether she would be a full-time mom, she said: "I really like my job. So besides working less during pregnancy, I only plan to stop working for a month after the baby is born and will resume working afterward."

The mom-to-be is thinking about names for the baby lately and she wants a one-word name. She once considered "Ching" (晴), meaning "sunny," but husband said the name does not work if it is a baby boy. She said: "Leave the final decision to Max. He's the head of the family." She does not want to disclose how long she is pregnant for because she is afraid of being asked by reporters.

Source: Mingpao / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

1 comments:

Thanks for anotheг infοгmаtive sitе.
Whеrе else may just I get that type οf information written
in ѕuch an idеal appгoасh?

I haѵe a projеct thаt I'm just now running on, and I'vе
bееn on the look out foг such
infoгmatiοn.

my homeраge; Ipad Repair pasir gudang

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More