Thursday, November 11, 2010

Bernice Liu Definitely Supporting Wayne Lai


Bernice Liu and Wayne Lai attended to an electric car event together yesterday. As for who will win TV King this year, Bernice said she is definitely supporting Wayne, who once played her brother in "Steps." "Of course my brother Wayne Lai," she said, "They are not fighting for it, but I'm supporting my brother, I'm saying this publicly." She was asked whether she worries rumored boyfriend Moses would bet upset at her, she said: "Not afraid!"

Bernice's "brother" Wayne was teasing her at the event. Wayne intends to buy an electric car next year and reporters joked he can just get one after he got TV King again. Wayne said: "Moses is good. I'm afraid he would get the award!" Then he looked at his "sister" and said: "You give me one by then." Bernice replied embarrassingly: "I don't understand!" Wayne continued: "You don't get the relationship I'm talking about?" Wayne teased Bernice that their family relationship is the only relationship she is willing to open up.

Talked about Wong Cho Lam and Leanne Li announced their relationship, Bernice congratulated the two and praised them very sweet, but she will not follow them. "I think everyone has different views in handling his/her relationships. I'm feeling very comfortable right now."

Source: ON.CC / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More