Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Linda Chung Refuses to Be Raymond Lam's 'Ah Sey'


Linda Chung attended to an investment financial center as its opening ceremony guest, and she signed a contract at the event, becoming their first customer. She expressed she always have a saving and decided to invest after discussing with her mother. "I'm not afraid. I did research. I'm always fortunate and I'm very confident," she said. "My goal is to earn 10 million, and buy properties in HK, Canada, Mainland, and Malaysia. It's good for my family and easier for me when working there."

Linda's character in "Can't Buy Me Love" 'Ah Sey' received positive feedback. Her rumored boyfriend Raymond Lam once expressed he needs to find a 'Ah Sey' (maid), Linda expressed embarrassingly, "Good luck to him. Does he want to find someone to clean the house? My character is 'Ah Sey,' but I don't like to be a 'Ah Sey'."

Source: Mingpao / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More