Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Elva Hsiao Wants Her Guy to Know Her Menstrual Cycle

Elva Hsiao releases new album "Miss Elva" recently. She accept an interview by Matilda Tao Jing Ying and the two talk about criteria for boyfriends. Elva stresses her needs are simple. "He would accompany me quietly when I'm sad, would feel thankful for things I do for him." In addition to these basic needs most girls long for, she also hopes her guy can understand her menstrual cycle.

She believes guys should know when to "be quiet" on certain days. If they don't understand, then proposed during the "risky days" and did things they weren't supposed to do, an unwanted result could be produced. "He didn't even remember I still have to work?," says Elva.

It seems the "Miss Elva" singer sees this criteria as an important one. "It's one of the things that I would consider the most when picking my Mr. Right in the future," says the singer.


Source: NowNews / By: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More