Saturday, September 4, 2010

Raymond Lam Appears in Neck Brace & Stays in the Hospital


After Raymond Lam held his second concert, recently he is filming new series <<>> and develop a romantic relationship with Charmaine Sheh in it. He has been working non-stop and doesn't really have time to rest.

Yesterday, Raymond suddenly appeared in HK Sanatorium Hospital. Wearing a mask and neck brace, he seemed to be feeling pain. He didn't stop to accept interviews. He expressed on the phone later: "I didn't go to the hospital because I'm injured. It's just because my neck and shoulder hurt. They are old injuries. Maybe I didn't get enough time to rest, so I went to have a check up today." He expressed doctor arranged MRI and he needed to stay in the hospital yesterday; today he would do a full body check.


Source: Mingpao / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More