Thursday, September 30, 2010

Lady GaGa's 'Hairy' New Look


First meat, now hair.

Weeks after turning heads in a dress made of meat, Lady Gaga had people scratching their heads again Wednesday night when she showed up at a NYC club wearing nothing but a cape made of hair and a pair of fishnet tights.

"When I wake up in the morning, I feel just like any other insecure 24-year-old girl," the singer (real name: Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta) recently told Rolling Stone. "Then I say, 'Bitch, you're Lady Gaga, you get up and walk the walk today.' "

Personally, I prefer this better than raw meat, don't you agree?

From: UsWeekly

1 comments:

First meat, now hair. LOL Lady Gaga. XDDD But yes, I think the hair is better than meat :PPP

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More