Friday, September 10, 2010

Joyce Tang Won't Avoid Derek Kwok


Earlier Joyce Tang accidentally sprained her left ankle, but yesterday she still attended the opening ceremony to a Chinese Herbal Tea store wearing 6 inch heels. She expressed that she sprained her ankle a week ago, her left foot was very swollen. At first it swell so much she wasn't able to wear any of the shoes she has at home. Asked why she's wearing such high heels? She said: "No choice, I have to work. I've been wearing 6 inch heels for the last few days. (Seen a doctor yet?) Not yet. Tonight I will go, ready to get yelled at by my doctor."

Joyce expressed that she's a career-minded, a workaholic, so she's not in a rush to have a love life. Asked if she's been frightened too much that she doesn't dare to start a relationship? She asked back: "No, what? I am fine." She stressed that she won't avoid Derek Kwok, and does not mind to collaborate with him again.

It was rumored that Stephen Chan will soon be returning to TVB? She said: "I haven't heard this, but I am happy for him. After all he's been with TVB for so many years. Stephen and I don't really keep in touch though. There are so many people in TVB, I know who he is, but I don't necessary know him."

Source: Mingpao / Translation: aZnangel @ asianuniverse

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More