Thursday, September 23, 2010

Grandma Urges Marriage, Charmaine Sheh Wants to Get Married


Charmaine Sheh attended to a mid-autumn festival event yesterday along with other stars from "Can't Buy Me Love." She expressed it's her first time spending the festival in public events. Asked whether her mom urges her to get married soon, she said: "My mom didn't urge me, but my grandma did ask me about it. After all, she is old, if I can fulfill her wish, of course it's not a problem. But it's not something I can do on my own. Let it be."

Raymond Wong and his mom both born on the year of rabbit. He also hopes to have a "rabbit child." "Many of my friends are 'rabbits.' If my child could be born on the year of rabbit, then it would be a three generation rabbit family, it's a happy thing."

Source: Mingpao / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More