Friday, September 3, 2010

Fala Chen Reveals Her Face Transformation Mystery


A magazine recently reported some TVB fa dans might have had plastic surgery to fix parts of their faces. Fala Chen is one of them. She was said her chin is sharper compared to before and her face is not big anymore. Yesterday she arrived TV city to film series "Female Fist" and she denied the plastic surgery rumor: "The photo was taken 8 years ago. I won't get mad because the person in the photo really is me. At that time, I was eating well and living well, of course I was fatter than I am now." She disclosed she examined herself in front of the mirror because of the report and said: "I found out my face is big when I don't smile, it won't be when I smile." Asked whether she would consider plastic surgery? She said: "I only accept orthodontic."

Fala Chen several years ago
Source: ON.CC, Sudden Weekly / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More