Saturday, September 11, 2010

Bernice Liu's Hollywood Dream isn't Broken Yet


Bernice Liu attended to an UNICEF event yesterday. Talked about her movie "The King of Fighters," which is done filming last year, is only airing in Asia, Bernice said: "As an actress, of course I want my movie is able to air. But it's out of my control and I won't ask, but I'm very sure the news of the movie not airing in the US is inaccurate." She expressed the reports of her "broken Hollywood dream" only came from reporters, plus the movie is not a Hollywood movie. Bernice continued: "I'm not disappointed. I'll do my best as an actress. The contract didn't say whether the movie would air or not. The DVDs in the reports are just illegal copies."

As for TVB high executives bringing artistes to Taiwan for plastic surgery, Bernice stressed: "I still have a square face. I'm natural. I'm not interested in plastic surgery because need to spend lots of money. I rather use these money to buy houses."

Source: Mingpao / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More