Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Nick Cheung Films Intimate Scene, Unable to Enjoy


In EEG's movie "The Stool Pigeon," besides battling with thieves, Nick Cheung also has an intimate bed scene with sexy actress. Nick joked it was an offer from the director. Besides kissing passionately, that actress even climbed onto Nick's body. Before filming, Nick already had a talk with her: "I would tell her where I would touch, making sure both of us agree on it before we're daring to film! Fortunately, this scene went smoothly. It finished in one take. But to be honest, I wasn't able to enjoy. I like to film scenes of characters' innermost feelings better!" Although this scene is very intimate, but he expressed wife Esther Kwan wasn't jealous: "When I film this type of scenes, I would let her know. She is an actress, too. She would understand!"

As for director Lam Chiu Yin, he frankly said he once worried Nick would refuse to film this scene. But he actually agreed: "This scene is very important to the story development. Thank god he agreed, very professional! I'm very happy to work with this type of actor. We know each other many years, already got the chemistry and trust!"

Source: ON.CC / Translation: KAY @ kays-entertainment.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More