Sunday, August 1, 2010

Linda Chung Admits She Rarely Keeps in Touch With Raymond Lam


Yesterday Linda Chung was dressed in active clothing for a cartoon festival. She demonstrated yoga using the Wii Fit and appeared to have extraordinary skills. She sweet talked expressing that she often plays video games as her exercise at home. When asked if she often accompanies her boyfriend to play games? She laughed "I accompany my friends to play, boys like to play action games more."

The other night, after Raymond Lam completed the last show for his concert, during the interview he implied that his relationship with Linda has become dull, directly saying that their relationship is only limited to being in the series. When Linda responded, she appeared awkward and hesitant, eventually she admitted that they rarely keep in touch: "We are both very busy. I want to do well on my acting and singing. (How come you didn't go to his concert?) He did give me a ticket, but I had something to do and couldn't go. I sent him flowers to congratulate him."

Source: Oriental Daily / Translated by: aZnangel @ asianuniverse

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More