Thursday, August 19, 2010

Joey Yung is Still A Virgin At 30, Not A 'Remaining Woman'


Joey Yung held a press conference for EP <<空港>> yesterday and premiered her new song MV "Disfigured" (破相). Virginia Lok, Ng Yu, and manager Mani Fok attended to support. Joey expressed Mani would study in the US at the end of Augusut and she has to start getting used to promote for herself: "I feel upset letting Mani leave, need to start to try fighting on my own. The concert I would hold in November, she can't attend either. In the past, every time when we hold concerts, we would quarrel. This 'tradition' won't happen this time."

Asked she knows whether Mani is getting married secretly? Joey said: "I didn't ask. Mani would go study every two or three years. Of course, it would even better if she found a good guy!" She frankly said they would talk about love sometimes: "Mani worries about my love life a lot and would introduce guys to me often. But I don't like to do this on purpose, so I always let her eat lemon!" [means rejecting her.]

Always waiting for luck to come, not afraid to be a 'remaining woman'? Joey said: "I don't quite understand this word. But 'remaining' means something is used. I haven't opened yet [means still a virgin]**, where is the used left over come from? I still have market!" Although she hasn't date for a long time, but she isn't rushing: "I believe you need to put time and effort to develop every matter, you can grind an iron rod into a needle."

Source: Mingpao / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

**NOTE**

Now Joey explains she actually meant to say she hasn't try her best to open up markets. Asked when did she lose her most important thing (virginity), she expressed: "Don't remember, long time ago."

1 comments:

**NOTE**

Now Joey explains she actually meant to say she hasn't try her best to open up markets. Asked when did she lose her most important thing (virginity), she expressed: "Don't remember, long time ago."

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More