Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Jessica and Bobby Love and Hate Each Other


Successful at both career and love, Jessica Hsuan already told herself don't work during the summer and has to enjoy her summer vacation. But she made exceptions to Bobby Au-Yeung and Sunny Chan. Jessica admitted Bobby is her perfect partner: "It's hard filming. Ratings are uncontrollable. But we can control who we work with. It's most important that the filming is happy. Bobby is a happy person. I'm already happy looking at him, just like a garfield cat."


However, Jessica, who is always on time, still has complaints to Bobby, who would be late sometimes. Bobby said: "She would arrive at 2:58 when we said to meet at 3 o'clock! Because she has no where else to go! But now it's different. She is dating. One time I invited her to watch 'The Beast Stalker.' I specially arrived early and I saw her making a call to me when she arrived. I told her I was right behind her and scared her."

Jessica seems have more tolerance to Bobby and she thinks it's not ridiculous to be late for half hour; it's forgivable: "Men take less time to settle make-up than we do. It's okay for them to come a little late." But Bobby continued to "complain": "She is just like my wife, always hurrying me up, say they let others wait for us." Jessica fought back: "I'm just being on time. (Still on time knowing your partner would be late?) I can communicate with those who I know well. He doesn't dared to be late again, I would nag. (What if he or she isn't someone you know well?) If late, usually directors would speak up. Still have to hold it even if it's bad, then don't work again next time." As for Bobby's other bad point is not being serious. Fortunately everyone got along happily.


In fact "A Pillowcase of Mystery II" is Bobby's hardest series to film. It was hot everyday during filming and he didn't get enough sleep. He still need to film even when he almost got a heat stroke from filming outdoor scenes. Bobby said: "I once went to shower without taking off my head cap. I was annoyed, thank god Jessica and Joel Chan understood. They comforted me, telling me to take it easy. So it would be bad if partners don't get along!" But not everyone can be accustom others like Jessica, even Bobby was once 'yelled' by one actor: "I said I want to go to drink some water first, because didn't know how long it would take to film. He/she said this hard? Of course you would get worse at saying your scripts!"

What is something Bobby appreciates from Jessica? Bobby joked: "Good body figure! Pretty look! Her body is hidden under clothes. She has a good heart, always keeping stray cats and homeless people, haha!" Jessica protested: "Many men said their partners don't have to have a great figure." What is something Bobby can't take? Bobby changed his tone, pretending to be Jessica: "Where are you? Haven't see the person yet and already call you to ask your location. I'm so scared!"


Although Jessica and foreigner boyfriend Ruan didn't date more than a year, but they have a stable relationship and see each other as marriage partners; but they're not in rush in getting married: "Just dated several months, can judge slowly, no need to be restrained by age."

Bobby and wife Fu Kit Han is a sweet couple, any inspiration to Jessica? She said: "Hahaha...can have more freedom without having kids! They are compatible with each other and very sweet. They like to eat around, enjoy life. As long as they make decisions together, it can't go wrong."


Although Bobby always "fight back," but Jessica never got mad at him. Like ten years ago when they filmed "A Recipe For the Heart," Bobby had to wake her up by spitting water to her face, but in the end he and John Tang threw a bucket of water to her. Jessica said: "My underwear was wet! But I just knew to laugh, then fixed my make-up and continued to film." Bobby expressed he can't be this presumptuous to other fa-dans: "Others...just know can't do it by looking at their faces. I saw Jessica has the potential to be played when we filmed 'File of Justice' before."


Source: Oriental Daily / Translation: KAY @ kays-entertainment.blogspot.com 

1 comments:

thanks so much for ur translation :x

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More