Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Charmaine Sheh Plays Female 'Ah Wong,' Falls in Love With Raymond Lam


Charmaine Sheh and Raymond Lam's upcoming TV series "Flower World Flower Sister" (花花世界花家姐) held a blessing ceremony yesterday. Charmaine expressed her character is quiet challenging to play. She plays  a girl with a 10-year-old intelligence and developed a relationship with Raymond.

Charmaine said: "This character is female 'ah wong' [Roger Kwok's mentally retarded character in 'Square Pegs']. But Roger's Ah Wong is already very well-known. I'm a 30+ year old, in order to play someone with a 10-year-old intelligence, the biggest difficulty is to convince viewers. I interacted with those children in specialty schools and learned from them."

Raymond said he has been busy filming movies and holding concerts, and hasn't filmed TV series for half of a year. Ratings of his series "Growing Through Life" is medicore. It's rumored he hopes to win this year's TV king with "GTL," so he's feeling disappointed? He said: "Don't say that. I'm happy to have Damien Lau to guide us. My acting improved. (Whether afraid of disputes by not talking about TV king?) It's just boring. I'm afraid I say too much." As for Charmaine attracts rumors a lot? Raymond said: "When I collaborate with her, he always have rumors with other people. I have to review myself how come no rumors between us. Maybe she doesn't like my type."


Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More