Sunday, August 1, 2010

Bosco Wong Likes Myolie Wu's Candidness


Bosco Wong attended to a Ani-com's beyblade event yesterday. He said: "Many friends thought I'm good at beyblading. Actually I don't know too much. There are many kids wrote to me, saying they want to challenge me. When I was little, I was very into mini 4WD, like crazy. Besides buying it with my red envelop money, I also acted like a spoiled child and asked my dad to buy them for me." He said if he has a daughter in the future, he definitely can't overcome her whining and would listen to her. Then that means he would be conquered by women? He said if they're girls around his age, then he might not listen to them. He said: "I like candid girls. (Whether Myolie Wu is this type?) She is a candid girl. I dislike vexatious women the most."

Source: Mingpao / Translated by: KAY @ kays-entertainment.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More