Thursday, July 29, 2010

Vivien Yeo Didn't Pad Breasts, Figure Shrinks


Vivien Yeo attended to the premier of TVB Pearl's new documentary "Life" in a low cut outfit. But her figure obviously couldn't compared to before. She said: "I never have too much on my chest, maybe lately there are too many lang mo, everyone sees too many! I don't have a good figure, so I decided to hide it."

It's said her figure in the past isn't like that, Vivien said: "Girls' bodies change according to the event, can wear different bras. This time I show up with my true figure." Vivien didn't deny relying on breast pads in the past, and she wants to film bra commercial: "I want my body to be orthopedic, and I'm not afraid of others saying I got plastic surgery, after all females always want to look pretty."

Source: Mingpao / Translated by: KAY @ kays-entertainment.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More