Thursday, July 8, 2010

Steven Ma Refuses to be in a Love Triangle


Steven Ma's "Ghost Writer" would air its finale tonight (Hong Kong Time). Although this series hit World Cup period, but its average rating reaches more than 30 points, even peaking at 35 points. Steven said: "I'm confident in series. In the ending, I turned old already, but Linda Chung and Fala Chen are still very pretty, the story is poignant."

In the story, Steven struggled a love triangle. Asked what would he do when he encounters something like this in real life? He said: "I won't create a love triangle. I respect monogamy, definitely can separate love and sacrifices. It's my principle to stay faithful in a relationship."

Source: Mingpao / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More