Monday, July 19, 2010

Raymond Wong Proposes, Kate Tsui is Scared


TVB's "When Lanes Merge" held a promotion event yesterday. This series would air a two hour finale this Friday (July 23). TVB requested Raymond Wong to get down on his knee and propose to Kate Tsui at the event. But he showed signs of reluctance. Other actors even provoked him to kiss Kate, causing Kate to scream. Raymond only hid his mouth with his hand and pretended to kiss Kate.

Raymond was asked whether he is afraid his wife would be jealous, that's why he showed signs of reluctance? He said helplessly: "I'm just satisfying everyone's need! I also got down on my knee to propose to my wife back in the day." As for this series receives pretty good feedback, Raymond believes it's because of Kent Cheng. He said: "He is a two time movie king. Before this series started filming, he asked me to go to his home to practice. After the series is aired, he called me everyday, discussing how could we do better. I really learned a lot."

Kate doesn't want a married man to propose to her in real life. She is also not in rush of getting married, but hopes to date: "I've been single for some days. I have pursuers, but I haven't pick yet."

Source: Mingpao / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More