Friday, July 2, 2010

Joyce Cheng Signs Contract With Record Company, Didn't Ask Father's Opinion

Source: Mingpao / Translated by: KAY @ kays-entertainment.blogspot.com

Joyce Cheng officially signed Stars Shine International as their artiste and she accepted interview from media. She explained wearing a wedding dress is because she feels artistes signing contracts is just like getting married, it's an uneasy decision. Although Chan Sho Feng has always helped her at work, but she said she doesn't want to bother her forever, so two years ago she approached to the company and finally signed contract yesterday. She said happily: "Acting is my hobby, but singing is my life. I sing all the time, singing brings me happiness."

Asked whether father Adam Cheng gives her any opinion? Joyce said he doesn't know she signed management and record companies, and didn't ask him any opinion the whole time. She said seriously: "I don't know why people always relate things to my dad? When I was 8-months-old, mom and he were already separated, why have to give dad and daughter this much pressure? Always ask whether we see each other, talk, and give me opinion? Fathers are most happy to see daughters grow up, they're assured to let daughters to make decisions and learn."

Isn't afraid Adam would be unhappy to know daughter signed contracts with companies from newspaper? Joyce said: "Don't be silly, I would tell him later of course." Joyce expressed when she gets married in the future, she would definitely tell her father, just doesn't know why everyone cares about them a lot. Reporters said because her last name is "Cheng," Joyce said: "Thank you, I know it, too."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More