Thursday, July 1, 2010

Chapman To and Wong Cho Lam Film Bed Scene


In new film "La Comédie Humaine," Chapman To has a different kind of performance with Wong Cho Lam. Besides having "bed scenes" with Cho Lam, Chapman also showed up topless, trying to fight against the popular "lang mo." In the film, the two have a close and ambiguous relationship. Chapman said: "Because the scene is about I fainted due to a fever, he saved me and brought me home, he helped me to take off my shirt, releasing some heat, he also applied medicated oil on me and fed me congee." Asked his feelings of filming bed scene with Cho Lam, he said: "Not embarrassed, just two men. It's good that during filming he didn't do 'Fun With Liza and Gods' yet, didn't have Angelababy this pretty look, otherwise I really afraid I would have physiological reactions." Looking at his chest measurement, it's not bad compared to lang mo, he said: "After I quit smoking, I did get fatter, but doctor said I'm healthy and it's normal."

Source: ON.CC / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More