Friday, June 4, 2010

Kara Hui Is Not Confident In Becoming 'TV Queen'

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: KAY

Joyful Mental Health Foundation chairman Lam Kin Ming held a dinner event last night to thank a bunch of volunteers. People who attended including Kara Hui, Man Yee Man etc. During the dinner, Lam gave Kara a cake to celebrate Kara winning "Best Actress." She also said Kara winning the award is the result of doing good deeds and volunteer for a long time."

Kara appeared to gain some weight than before. She admitted gaining six pounds: "Earlier I was desperate for winning 'Hong Kong Film Awards,' very stressed so I dropped lots of weight. (Better if winning TV queen?) It's impossible this year, because I'm not the lead. I'm not the lead in all TVB series I've filmed. I understand, it's hard to have a series that's dedicated to me." But she said she has higher chance in winning "Best Support Actress," because her characters in "Rosy Business II" and "Can't Buy My Love" are very good ones.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More