Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fiona Sit: Don't Bother My Mommy

Source: Singtao / Translated by: KAY @ kays-entertainment.blogspot.com

Lawrence Cheng accepted interview by Cha Siu Yan. As for movie "Break Up Club," which is produced by him, did a pretty good job in box office, from releasing in 27 theaters to 35 theaters. Lawrence feels very pleased and praised the leads: "Without Jaycee Chan and Fiona Sit, the result won't be this good, they really put themselves into their characters!"

As for lately photographed in underwear, Fiona accepted a phone interview, she said: "The day the report came out, I got a call from a friend and that's how I knew I got photographed in underwear. I was standing originally then cried on the floor! Mommy is a good person, even she got photographed, I broke down and mommy was the strong one, she bought all the things I like to eat, really, don't bother my mommy....(cried)." Continued to ask whether she pull down shades when she got home? She said: "Yeah, but it feels stupid, home is a comfortable place, you should be very relaxed when you got home, but the only comfortable place becomes the place you should be afraid of! (Should understand because you're in the showbiz?) I don't agree, when you're out in the streets you can do whatever you want, but home privacy is peeping!" Although an unpleasant incident occurred, but Fiona still went to record songs as usual, she said: "I won't let it affect my work. If you don't do anything when you broke down, you would lose!" As for whether would take further legal actions? She disclosed she's consulting lawyers right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More