Monday, June 28, 2010

Fiona Sit and Jaycee Chan Qurarrel, Treat it Like Communication


Fiona Sit was interviewed by Eva Lai on "Eva's Visitor Room." Talked about her rumor with Jaycee Chan, she raised her voice and said it's fake.

Fiona disclosed during filming of "Break Up Club," the two often argued with each other. Because they know each other too well, it's a form of communication. She said: "Jaycee said quarreling is a type of art, because people who quarrel must have fast responses, need to fight back with each other."

"Break Up Club" talks about Fiona and Jaycee still love each other after they broke up, so they say "I love you" to each other. In real life, Fiona said: "I would do the same, you should live your everyday like your last day, I hate to regret, even tomorrow is the end of the world, although I'm not able to live forever with my beloved, at least I would let him know I love him."

Source: Mingpao / Translated by: KAY @ kays-entertainment.blogspot.com

1 comments:

really its intrested news blogs,i like it.

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More