Saturday, June 19, 2010

Chrissie Chau Releases Heat With SM Look

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: KAY

Chrissie Chau brought her juniors Annie G. and Hailey C. to a night club in sexy clothing last night. They demonstrated how to scratch and attracted nearly hundreds people to watch. Wearing a bra top, Chrissie had some SM feel, she joked: "Not SM, I think it looks cool, this is a model DJ look. Lately the costumes I wore during filming made me sweat a lot, it was very hot, tonight I finally can release some heat. (Boyfriend allows?) No need to, just scratching and trying to look cool. (Comfort Mia who just broke up with Chien Siu Ho's son Chien King Fung?) When I filmed with Siu Ho Gor, he didn't talk about it, no need to comfort. I won't mind others' relationship matters, have to handle my own first."

Hailey and Annie said: "We're better than Chrissie in DJ scratching. (You lost because of your clothes?) Photos in our photo album are excellent. We have to accept different types of fans, can't just expose our career line only, need to give everyone something new."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More