Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ah Gill Promotes 'Ex,' Refuses to Talk About Her Ex

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: KAY

Gillian Chung (Ah Gill), To Yu Hong, Chan Ka Heng, and Philip Ng etc went to promote TV series "Legend of Kungfu" yesterday. Been learning wing chun for a year now, Ah Gill said: "I've been busy in filming lately, plus recording music, don't have much time to learn, but I'll be in Mainland to film TV series soon, also have martial arts elements!" As for former rumored boyfriend Juno Mak's new romance, Ah Gill joked although now it's in the promotion period of EEG movie "Ex," but she doesn't want to talk about anything about her ex-rumored boyfriend: "I don't gossip, I stress and stress and stress again that I don't pay attention to these types of news."

As for being said dreamed about her ex-boyfriend, she said it's a mistake: "I was interpretation a dream for my friend on Weibo, because I dream a lot all the time, so I bought a dreams interpretation book. (Troubled all the time so you dream a lot?) Not much in the past, this past year have been filming and filming, pretty stressful."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More