Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Xiao S Praises Everyone In The Tse Family Is Pretty


Xiao S / Dee Hsu went to Hong Kong yesterday to attend to a skincare brand event. She expressed she hasn't visit good friend Cecilia Cheung: "It was very late when I arrived at Hong Kong last night, I think Cecilia was already asleep. I would leave tonight, so no time to visit her, but I sent SMS to her. I saw her second son on the newspaper, her children are handsome, just like Nicholas Tse. They're all pretty. (What gift did you give to Cecilia? When she gave birth to her first son, I gave her clothes, it's the same this time. (Will you have another child?) Yeah, but it's annoying now having two daughters, they're always arguing. (Want to have a son?) It's great having a son, if I have a daughter again, I'll give her to Da S." As for husband was photographed again going to pub, Xiao S supported her husband, expressing it's not a big deal. She said her husband likes to go to pub, is just like men likes to play tennis and golf.

Source: Oriental Daily / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More