Sunday, May 2, 2010

Show Luo Suddenly Kisses On Rainie Yang's Cheeks

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: KAY

In yesterday's second show of Show Luo's 3D Show World Live Tour concert, Show invited his girlfriend from idol drama "Hi My Sweetheart" Rainie Yang as performing guest. The two acted like a couple that they held hands during performing. Rainie also leaned on Show's shoulders and bit his finger. When the two pretended to kiss on lips, Show suddenly kissed her cheeks and that caused fans to scream. Rarely exposing her back, Rainie wore a revealing top that showed backstrap of her bra.

Rainie said: "Today's outfit is sexier than the ones I wore during my concert, but it's just kinda transparent, good that I wore a pretty bra and took precautions. The crew said the stage is high and viewers won't see a thing if I exposed something, but I was afraid Show would see it!" Show laughed at Rainie exposed, said she made male fans who were sitting on the top to take pictures constantly. Talked about Show kissing her cheeks, Rainie said: "Just to suit with the MV scene, I pretended to kiss but I didn't know he would kiss me. He kissed on my cheeks too when we were filming. Show is very gentleman, I said he's daring after kissing me." Rainie joked if Show really did kissed on her lips, she would kick him away. Rainie then sang "Rainie Love" (雨愛).

Show said many fans posed clips of his first show online and he told everyone don't do that anymore. "You guys can keep them as souvenirs, otherwise how can I release DVD version?" After that, Show sang Leslie Cheung's classic "追" in Cantonese, but it was hard to understand because he's not good at the dialect.

Some other things happened during yesterday's performance. When Show was singing "為你寫首歌," he was booed because he sang the wrong lyrics. After encore, when he was walking to backstage, he almost got tripped and fell. Fortunately he knew how to please fans, he called them "wife" often and joked that he misheard fans said "can you kiss me?" He joked: "I thought of holding a thankful kissing meet, but I'm afraid I would kiss too much that my mouth would turn rotten." In the end, Show ended the show after two encore.

2 comments:

Awww..perfect couple.. Cutest ever!!! I wish they're really together ! Mike he's my 2nd option if not! Lol

Muah! They are the best couple ever! I really hope to see them together... Specially, Concert! Love them <3

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More