Friday, May 21, 2010

Liza Wang: Watch Another Show Then!

Source: The Sun
Translated by: KAY

Liza Wang (Ah Jeh) accepted a radio interview yesterday. As for netizens criticized her sings badly and out of tune. She attacked back: "If you don't like that person when you see him/her, I can't help that, then watch another show! As for some people said whether I sings out of tune, I think it's too much!" She said she is at the stage where she doesn't mind too much, so she isn't hurt: "Although some people are younger than me, but they can't reach my mentality. I'm always ahead of others!" She hopes everyone can learn how to tolerant: "Hope they can watch more things. The show isn't created for just some people, it's for families." In addition yesterday was her wedding anniversary, but she disclosed Law Ka Ying didn't give her any present: "He isn't here, working in Mainland."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More