Sunday, May 9, 2010

Kenix Kwok Is Afraid People Secretly Taking Pictures of Her Breast-feeding

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: KAY

Kenix Kwok made her comeback after giving birth. She disclosed her 3-months-old daughter Tania Lam weights 18lbs. It's said she and her husband haven't worked for more than half-year and they have to spend 14 thousand HKD every month. Kenix stressed: "Everyone no need to worry or guess randomly. We're financially stable. We aren't those people who just keep spending money. No problem in money. Although I haven't work for more than half-year, but today's job is planned already. Don't really want to reply, they can write whatever they want. But it's not good to take pictures inside the house, because I'm still breast-feeding and formula-feeding my baby. I thought home is safe, but people can still take pictures of us. I can only close my curtains."

Kenix said before she left for work, her daughter kissed her many times. This Mother's Day is different than before. Did Frankie Lam give her present to celebrate her first Mother's Day, Kenix said: "I'm blessed already, because my baby is easy to take care of, her personality is like me." First time resuming work, Kenix is satisfied with her pay. She expressed she won't consider filming series temporialy because she wants to have more time to take care daugheter. Frankie would also choose jobs that don't require him to leave HK too long.

1 comments:

Great post. I was checking continuously this weblog and
I'm impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last section :) I handle such info much. I used to be looking for this particular info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.
Also visit my website ; how to get rid of acne scars products

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More