Monday, May 24, 2010

Gillian Chung Replies Coldly To Juno Mak Dating New Girl

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: KAY

Gillian Chung (Ah Gill) became the spokesperson of a skincare product. She shoot advertisement in many different looks for the product. Talked about rumored boyfriend Juno Mak admitted dating mixed blood model Janine? Ah Gill said: "Oh, that's good, but I'm not suitable in replying." Asked would she send some blessing? Ah Gill said coldly: "Bless him, if it's true, but I don't know whether it's misleading." She expressed she doesn't contact Juno much, but would Say Hi when they meet at work.

Ah Gill will go to Mainland to film two movies and advertisement and she will leave Hong Kong for about several months. She expressed she has to hold her appetite: "When I went to work in Mainland, I gained a lot of weight, 115lbs. Lately I lost 20+ lbs and dropped back down to 100lbs."

As for partner Charlene Choi (Ah Sa) is worried about her sick grandpa, Ah Gill said: "In order to prevent bothering Ah Sa, I sent consolation through my assistant, hope her grandpa can get well soon." Asked whether she thinks Ah Sa is going through a lot this year? Ah Gill said: "It's like that every year, this is fate."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More