Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Stephy Considers Fixing Her Crooked Nose

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: KAY

Stephy Tang attended to an awards ceremony for RTHK yesterday. She disclosed that she will pursue a different music path, singing fast and dancing fast tracks. But friends around her questioned about it. She expressed her new boss agreed if there's a free spot, he will arrange her to study dancing in Korea for two weeks. It's rumored there's a change in Elanne Kong's double eye-lids after she returned HK from Korea. Stephy said: "Is it because she slept enough that's why her eyes didn't get puffy? I won't get plastic surgery, also it's too late to do it!" But Stephy disclosed she once wanted to fix her crooked nose, she said: "Because my nose is crooked, I always have a stuffy nose. Doctors said even if I fix my nose, there won't be a change in appearance. But I won't get plastic surgery during this short term period, if I fixed it, I'll let everyone know."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More