Monday, April 26, 2010

Sandra Ng Puts Job On Hold, Focuses In Having Another Child

Source: The Sun
Translated by: KAY

Sandra Ng has been in the showbiz for 20 years and finally has a chance to be the spokesperson for skincare products. Yesterday she attended to an event of Cosme Decorte, and exposed that she really wants to have another baby. She rejected two film offers and put her jobs on hold for 3 months. She also openly announced her plan: "My auntie showed me an old method, have to eat and take care my body according to that method. I'll try during these several months! If it doesn't work, then I will stop, won't be entangled about this matter, because I don't have enough physical energy." But she said she won't take injections to increase possibility of getting pregnant: "Injections hurt your body a lot! It's hard too, so mothers who are willing to take injections are very mighty." She said she's an older mother and will take her last shot, but no intention to try her hardest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More