Friday, April 30, 2010

Roy Chow Announces Wife Is Carrying A Baby Girl

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: KAY

Roy Chow's birthday was on the 29th. Friends and family all gave him baby products as gifts. He said: "It's confirmed that my wife Yu Chiu is carrying a daughter. I've been thinking already that my daughter would put on make-up and has boyfriends, etc when she grew up. I must be very worried, worry guys will sleep with my daughter!" Reporters joked isn't he sleeping with other people's daughter, Roy said: "I love her! Not sleeping with randomly!" He said he would definitely be a jealous father-in-law in the future.

Talked about his health problem, Roy expressed he went to see the 4th doctor already and the doctor also said his current condition is not life-threatening. Roy said: "Can remove some 'brain water' using ventricular catheter, also can choose to check up regularly. At this stage it's not life-threatening, so no need to do surgery, but can't do extreme physical activities."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More