Thursday, April 8, 2010

Kenneth Ma Wants To Have More Kissing Scenes With Selena Li

Selena Li and Kenneth Ma play a couple again in TVB's "A Fistful of Stances" after working many times together in "The Four," "Master of Taichi," "To Grow With Love," and "Herbalist's Manual." Although they worked together so many times already, but they get along well and have new sparks every time. Kenneth also said he wants to become on-screen couple with Selena, isn't he afraid rumored-girlfriend Nancy Wu will get jealous?

Kenneth Ma said although he and Selena play a couple all the time, but he didn't get bored, "I'm happy working with her, we are compatible with each other. It's hard to work with someone that comfortably. She's optimistic and makes people very happy. I remember when we worked in 'Master of Taichi' there's one scene where she couldn't cry, but she took out a book and after reading several pages, she started to cry, it's quite humorous. (Want to become on-screen couple with Selena?) Of course, it's better to work as a couple, so we can have other jobs together besides acting, really want to play sweet couples with Selena more, it would be better if we have more kissing scenes. But this time in 'Can't Buy My Love' she plays my sister-in-law, I still like us better as couple."

Selena laughed at Kenneth for saying such thing, but also praised him as a good man, and she said she likes to have romance scenes with mature men: "He said things like that since 'The Herbalist's Manual,' he's always like that. But he's a good man, good husband, very practical. If he doesn't praise me, he might afraid I'll do pranks to him (Any memorable memores with Kenneth during filming?) In 'A Fistful of Stances,' we have a scene together underwater. I don't know how to swim, I was very afraid. Water went into my nose during filming. It's the hardest time filming since I entered the showbiz. Thank god he was there to accompany me, I wasn't that scared when I was int he water."

Source: Oriental Daily / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More