Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Kary Ng Has To Hold Poop For 3 Days

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: KAY

 Kary Ng and Sammy Leung attended to a charity press conference yesterday and they shared their experiences when they visit Yunnan and Guizhou, China. Kary recalled when she lived with a local family, she slept on a floor above the pigsty and heard pigs oink all night. She said: "They don't have restrooms there. I didn't take a shower during my visit. If I want to pee, I have to find a hidden place and pee behind an umberella held by my assistant. So I hold my poop for 3 days." 

Kary said people there only buy new clothes every two years, so now she's back in Hong Kong, she bought less clothes than before and saved some money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More