Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Jolin Tsai Regrets Being An Artiste

As the queen in Taiwanese music industry, Jolin Tsai even has times when she regrets being an artiste. She said: "During a relationship, I hope I don't have to care about too much. The only thing that I regret being an artiste is that I can't date like regular people. Every time I see couples eating together, I envy them a lot." Asked if "the one" appears, and he wants Jolin to give up everything for love and wander around the world together, what would she do, she said: "I might tell him, let's do it for a month, okay?" Jolin believes she can find her true self during work. Romance would make one lost in one's world and she's afraid to lose herself; afraid the life of living for another.

Source: Liberty Times / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More