Thursday, April 22, 2010

Joey Yung Is On Stand By To Go To Disaster Area


Joey Yung went to record episodes of "Jade Solid Gold." Talked about the disaster in Qinghai Province, she disclosed she personally donated 100,000HKD. Asked did she tell fans to donate as well? She said: "I don't know if my fans donated or not, but these several years I already told everyone don't give me presents but donate money to do good deeds." She didn't receive notification to visit the area, but if time permits, she would definitely go there to support. Joey said: "I never been to highlands, but I think my body can handle it." Joey expressed she will return to HK from Beijing in the 26th; she's prepared to perform for the relief.

Twins Might Miss Relief Activities

Twins got sick after finishing their 2010 concert. Charlene Choi (Ah Sa) has a hoarse voice; Gillian Chung (Ah Gill) has many pimples on her face. Asked will that affect their attendance to relief activities? Ah Sa said: "I have to film in a desert region for several weeks, but I'll try to talk to the production unit. But my voice now isn't suitable to sing. If I really can't sing, I'll record clips to support." Ah Gill expressed she has work and doesn't known about arrangement of that day.

Source: Mingpao / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More