Friday, April 2, 2010

Han Geng Is Not Sure About His Future, Updated New Photos of Him

(Han Geng's latest photos in 2010)

Han Geng (also known as Hankyung) appeared in a tv show as guest lately. He said he isn't sure about his future during interviews. His lawsuit with SM Entertainment and his future have been the focus for the past several months. Asked about the development of his case, he only disclosed: "I myself is still waiting for the final result. Waiting a notification from my lawyer. I just want to relax during this period." As for whether he would group with other artists to form a new boy group, he expressed: "If meet some excellent artists and we get along well, I think I might consider grouping again." Although he already left Super Junior and sub-group Super Junior-M, but he said he still keep in touch with other members: "If there's a chance in the future, I still want to work with my brothers from Super Junior-M."

In addition, a music chart organization updated three photos of Han Geng on Sina Miniblog yesterday and they disclosed Han Geng might appear in its Music Feng Yun Bang 10th year celebration event (音乐风云榜十年盛典) on the 11th: "Just received two new photos from Han Geng, absolutely exclusive," this person continued, "He will attend Music Feng Yun Bang in Shenzhen, I heard it outside my boss' office, it's true, I didn't hear it wrong."

For those who are sad to hear the departure of Han Geng from Super Junior, here's something to cheer you up a little bit: Super Junior will release its new photo album "Boys In City Season 3" this month on the 15. Han Geng is included in it so this is the last time you will actually see him being with the rest of the group. Here's the cover:

Source: Sina / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More